This lawyer during my so called client attorney relationship lied thru out it the entire time.Instances of waiting over a week to get a call back after I left a message asking her to call me back, to also not even showing up for court on one occasion!

Every question I asked this attorney she would say I don't know and made unethical decisions in my case with out contacting me first. Gudrun Thompson was paid tens of thousands of dollars and I also had other issues to resolve and none of those issues were taken care of either. This attorneys litigation skills were atrocious in court and every argument I raised in my case she would shoot the argument down and it was as if she was on the opposing side of everything, even though I hired her.

Stay far,far away from this attorney!!Full of lies and game!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $32000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Environmental Law Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Galles Chevrolet that you may also consider.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Southern Environmental Law Center to other companies on our site.

Libel is a very real thing. I hope, for your sake, that every single issue you relayed was accurate. If you have a legitimate malpractice complaint, call the NC State Bar.

You can file a complaint with the NC State Bar. They investigate all complaints filed with them against attorneys/law firms.